The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Nassau

So it's day 2 of our Norwegian Cruise experience. I'm still loving it! This experience is solidifying my desire to work a term on a cruise line. We had so much fun at the White Party last night. There was dancing and ice sculptures and I think I'd be an excellent activities director!!! Id also just like to mention how fabulous the gym facilities are. All the cardio equipment have tv's on them (I watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night while bicycling) and massive windows so you can see the ocean. There's also a driving range, ping pong tables and a basketball court. In fact I'm going to go practice my golf swing right now!!
Moral of the story is that I don't want to get off this boat!! We were on the island of Nassau today, it was amazing! So beautiful. There's an amazing resort there called Atlantis that we wandered through, GORGEOUS!! I love the world, there's so many amazing things to see!!
Our ship!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment