The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

So I was off to make some magic tonight, headed to a guest room with their dining reservations for tomorrow in my hot little hands. I was excited because this particular family hadn't thought they would be able to get any reservations and I was able to find them all the places that they wanted. So off I went, delivered the reservation information, made them happy, felt all magical and began to make my merry way back to the desk. And then I was stopped by a guest, who was so happy with the room that I had gotten for them several days ago. So he wanted to tell me how much he appreciated it. And then I encountered another guest who has been here for several days and who is always wearing a funnny tshirt, so he stopped me to show me his funny tshirt that I hadn't seen yet. I got back to the desk really remembering how much we are a part of our guests lives. They really get attached to us while they're here, It's nice to know that the hard work we put in every day pays off. And I got the sweetest thank you card from a guest, I'll have to take a picture and put it up!! Oh, speaking of pictures, I know you are all just dying to see what the yacht club costume looked like from last week!! Here it is!
I think it's quite darling! It's definitely one of my favorites so far!!  oh also, I know you're thinking "Hey Erica, what new resort are you working at this week?" and the answer is the POLYNESIAN!!! Yesssss so much fun!! That's tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.  Oh and you also haven't seen a photo of my new DAKL costume. Our concierge costumes are different than the front desk ones, so here's my pretty burgundy costume!!
Oh so flattering I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment