The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feels Like Home

I experienced a perfect example of why Disney is like a family to me today. Remember when I picked up that shift at the Yacht Club? Well I picked up another one. So today after work I went to get a costume. I ran into one of their managers in the hallway and got a wonderful warm welcome and a big hug. I've worked there once. But yet he remembered me and was happy to see me. That's why it feels like home here. Even when I'm not at my home resort I'm greeted warmly. Its a really good feeling. It feels like home. Speaking of home, I have some cute pictures of us girls waiting for the jungle bus to take us home from the Animal Kingdom after work. Love the DAKL girls!


Aren't we cute?? These ladies are all FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment