The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One of those days!

So I just had an older couple come down and they apparently had been checked into a dirty room, which happens once in a while. I apologized profusely and got them a new room that was clean. soooo 10 minutes later the couple came back and the woman shook out a bag of garbage all over the front desk. I didn't really know what to say. She said 'this is the garbage from our first room, this second room is NOT our room, we will not take it, i will clean the first room myself, I just came to let you know.' Guests do the strangest things sometimes. I smiled and told her that if she really wanted to stay in the first room then we would go ahead and have it cleaned for her. At first they didn't even want to leave the room so we could have it cleaned, but I managed to get them to go to the pool. The reason that she didn't want to be in the second room is that she could see a tree from her window. Oddly enough, the savanna had a tree in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment