The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Expedition Everest Photos

So I have a few photos from the other night and the Everest race that Tanille and I did. I checked our official time and we came in 23rd out of 420 women's teams! We're pretty proud of ourselves! These are just the ones that someone else from the DAK lodge took, there are more coming later from my camera and Tanille's camera, so stay tuned!
This is Natalie and myself, posing with our fabulous medals after the race!

This is (from left to right): Megan, Bren ('riding' an ostrich), Natalie, Myself, Tanille

Bren dressed up as a guy riding an ostrich in support of all of us!
We had such a fun time! And I now have a dangerous love of Disney races....I may have to come back for a few in the fall!! At least I know I have places to stay while I'm here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment