The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Word of Thanks

I just wanted to take a moment and give a really big thank you to those businesses and associations in the community that support the Camosun School of Business, and students like myself. This semester I received the Hotel Association of Greater Victoria Co-op Education Award as well as bursaries through the Camosun College Foundation from the Great Canadian Beer Festival Society and Attractions Victoria. These generous contributions are invaluable to students like myself, and I can't accurately articulate how much I appreciate them. Without this support I would be really struggling to pull this work term together. So thank you, not just to the donors of my specific awards and bursaries, but also to all the other donors, your support is VERY much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment