The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Meh

Happy new year!!! It's 2011. This year promises to be full of adventures. I'm in a bit of a dead zone right now where it's close enough to time to leave that I'm packing and tying up loose ends and such, but not close enough that it feels real yet. I'm not really excited. Chris came into the club last night and he's super pumped, I'm just not quite there yet. Obviously I'm very excited to go and I'm looking forward to the amazing opportunity, but it's just too far away. I'm working every day until I leave, I've got to pack up my whole life and say goodbye to my amazing wonderful friends. I think I'm just sad because Taryn leaves for Oz on monday and so I've been focused on saying bye to her. I think I've also just been talking about Florida so much that it's become unreal. I don't think it's going to hit me until I'm on the plane. I'm definitely more organized than most of the crew I'm travelling with. I get texts or phone calls everyday from the crew needing help organizing and preparing. I like being the one that everyone goes to for help, makes me feel needed!! I'm trying to learn as much as I can about Florida in general before I go because since I'm concierge I think the learning curve will be quite steep, I'll need to learn lots really quickly. I got a really awesome Disneyworld guide book for Christmas, it's soooooo cool!!! I also got a new camera that's lovely so WATCH OUT!! lots of photos coming your way!! I'm currently checking out http://www.visitflorida.com/ for fun facts and info!! Hopefully it helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment