The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 2

I'm on the computer in the lab at the school, just on a lunch break. The program is really well organized in terms of food. Everyday we have a buffet style lunch and dinner in one of the conference rooms. It's convenient and delicious!! So the classes go from 8:30am to 11:30, then lunch for an hour and class from 12:30 - 4:30. It's quite a bit of class time but so far I'm really enjoying it. Our professor today is really interesting, we've had a very interactive class, playing getting to know you games and hearing his life story. The professors here are very fixated on us participating and really encourage us to communicate a lot, it's a really fun environment to be in. Oh I think I have a wireless password now, I'm switching over to laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment