The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Adventures!

We had such a fun weekend!! I can't believe all the amazing adventures we've had and we've only been here a week!! There's still another 6 months and 3 weeks to go!! Life is wonderful!! We're just relaxing over here, I should put up some photos from Laguna Beach. That's where we were today, it was AMAZING!! I'm in love with it. Such a neat place, lots going on but still a cool chill surf town!
San Clemente, where my friend Dawn lives!



Still San Clemente

Laguna Beach! So amazing!


This was next to the drain on the street. So cool!!


I absolutely adore this!! A piano out in the park1

"Without music, life would be a mistake."



Such a cool sign!

Linds and I went exploring and wandered down this path. SO pretty!



Derrek taking a moment and enjoying the view

No comments:

Post a Comment