The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yacht Club

So I know what you're thinking....you're thinking 'Erica, wasn't one of your goals to work somewhere different one shift a week?' Well you are correct. That is one of my goals. Sometimes it's just not possible. However, this week brings exciting news!! #1: I'm officially done concierge training as of today!! So I'm a full fledged concierge cast member!! Which brings me to #2: I picked up a shift at the Yacht Club for tomorrow morning. I know, right? Bold move, I just finished my training today! Yes, it is bold, and that's ok with me. I'm a bold person. Plus we're all a little short on shifts this week because as soon as easter is over our occupancy drops, so all of us have 4 shifts this week. Plus, I feel ready, I'm not scared of concierge at all, I'm excited. My trainers all said good things and gave me great advice and I'm ready!!! Plus I feel like new resorts keep me on my toes! Soooo I won't say too much more because I need to go to bed and get some beauty sleep so as to dazzle the Yacht Club cast members tomorrow morning bright and early. I'll get a photo of the costumes, they're DARLING!!!! And, here's the link to their website and a few photos!

Fun fact: Disney flies special sand in to cover the bottom of the pool at The Yacht and Beach Club, it remains the only man made swimming pool of it's kind!

Fun fact: Mountain Dew was invented in Virginia (this is one of those things I learned from a guest that I would have NEVER known)

The link to the resort!!
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/yacht-club-resort/



PRETTY!! K bed time!! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment