The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Fun Times!!

I don't have a ton of time, I just wanted to share a few things with you all! Sooooo yesterday I found out that I'm getting pulled to work upstairs in the concierge lounge!!  I'm so excited, I'll still be doing regular concierge work but I'll also be upstairs! The concierge lounge is the lounge that only club level guests have access to! Very exciting. VIP's and such. I can't wait!! So exciting! Also, remember when we finished our training at th lodge and I mentioned that we got mickey ears? Well there were photos taken and I got my hands on them! So without further ado, here you are!




I'm so excited to get my ears!
That was a fun day! We were all so excited! I thought you would enjoy those!  Have a magical day!
Oh, and yesterday I lent my phone charger to a guest and I don't even care if I never get it back, the look on his face was worth it. He was seriously the happiest man on earth, it was like his team just won the Stanley Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment