The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Guests

Crazy guest story of the day:
I was chatting with one of our managers who did some cruise ship work and had this lovely gem to share. I really think it's fantastic!!

Guest: Yesterday, you all told me that the doctor's service would be open at 8am!
Cast Member: Yes ma'am that is correct
G: Well, I've been calling for an hour and they haven't answered yet!
CM: Well ma'am that's because it's currently 7am
G: Well this is all your fault. You've been changing the time on me several times since we got on this ship. Now I don't know why you don't want me to get things done but I think it's quite rude of you to continue to try to trick me with these new times.

Seriously. She was mad. It happened

No comments:

Post a Comment