The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Resume

So I know I promised new and exciting things today, however at the current moment I'm working away on my resume. The applications for the professional internships are due on March 11th, which is VERY soon. So I'm just updating my resume and then will send it off to my mom, who is the best editor I know. One of the managers at Jambo House is currently on a Management Internship and he's offered to sit down with me and go over my resume, which will be really beneficial to me. Our other Management Intern also offered to sit down with me and answer any questions that I might have. So I'm getting a lot of support from everyone at work, which is fabulous. I plan to bring my resume in to work with me on thursday so I can have it looked over. Anyhow, I promise to get back on here later and put up some photos and tell you more about my resorts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment