The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Junior Achievement

Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited for the Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon on sunday! They made our shirts today!! My team is totally the most awesome team! (I may be a wee bit prejudiced) I'll take some photos for you guys for sure! If anyone wants to donate a few dollars (even $5 is helpful) that would be very much appreciated, all funds raised go to the Junior Achievement Foundation, so we're doing it for the kids!! CLICK HERE!! That link will take you to the page where you just need to select my name and donate a few dollars. If you're not interested, no worries, I'm bowling either way!

There were thunderstorms here today, at which point I was outside doing curbside. It was definitely exciting stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment