The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Video!!!!

So, after 3 days of me trying to make something awesome happen, I almost made it happen. Whether or not it's awesome, at least you can see what's going on here. This video is a little preview of my room, the staff recreation area (Mickey's Retreat) and some of my friends trying to pass their lifeguard tests. Just a sidebar, in each complex, we have a pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, etc. However, these are for staff ONLY. Even if you sign in a visitor, they can't use these areas. However, when we sign in visitors, we can bring them to Mickey's Retreat, where we can take paddle boats out onto the lake, swim in the pool, play ping pong or volleyball. And this lovely staff retreat is only moments away from my apartment! YES!! Check it out!!
Disney Tour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment