The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nexus

So after the Chek 6 interview, I did a little email interview for the Nexus newspaper, which is the Camosun College school newspaper. You can check it out by clicking this link right here: Nexus Article I know you want to see the photos from Universal Studiios and hear about my Disney training and see my staff accom, but for now, I'm on Christian's computer in the boys's house so I can't do any of that. We had a long day of paperwork, which I'll explain later, right now we're just cooking dinner after an hour of beach volleyball (there's courts in our staff accom) and I'm borrowing a computer. When I get home I'll work on some details! But this is just a little note!! Check out the article!!

No comments:

Post a Comment