The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Professional Internships

I just came from a seminar about Disney Professional Internships. I'm so excited. I really want one. I never want to leave! There's so many amazing opportunities here. They have choices of around 20 different job areas and there's a few that I would really enjoy doing. Marketing and sales perhaps, or imagineering, or human relations, or guest relations. Oh I'm just full of Disney Magic today! If you're interested in the Disney Internship Programs or someone you know is, go to www.disneyinterns.com (or click that link). They have so many jobs. Ones you wouldn't think of too. Like engineering, zoology, animal science, chemistry and way way more. I'm on information overload right now. I'm going to get all my applications in tonight, better sooner than later!!! The only teensy weensy little problem is the chance that immigration won't let me stay. I'm not sure how likely that is, but it's always a possibility I guess. I've just emailed the co-ordinator of UCR and hopefully he'll have more answers for me. As long as I have a J-1 visa I'm allowed to stay and work here. And as long as a US school sponsors me I can get a J-1 visa. Soooooo as long as UCR will say ok, I should be eligible for a professional internship. Or else I just need to marry an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment