The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Awards

I received a very exciting letter in the mail a little while ago. Sidebar: isn't snail mail just the best?! I love getting postcards and letters and fun things like that, and I also love to send them! Since I've been home I've been over to various friends homes and seen postcards that I sent them from Florida on their fridges. That just warms my heart! Anyhow, back to my letter. It was from Camosun and it said that I won this year's Hotel and Restaurant Co-op Award! How exciting!!!! I'm so thrilled and proud of myself. It's really amazing when your hard work pays off, isn't it?! Awards ceremony is on monday, I'll try to get a nice picture to post! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment