The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

More Ottawa

I think one of the most amazing things about visiting friends while traveling is that you get to gain an insight into their lives. In Ottawa that meant two kids. Now if you know me at all you know that I'm not good with kids. Not even a little. In fact it's comical how bad I am with children, probably because I never want any. But Aly's kids are different, we got along famously. So I had to take this chance to mention that I can be trusted to ensure that children don't explode or hurt themselves. Derrek is fabulous with kids, he just laughs at how awkward I am with them. I took photos as proof!! Aly and Jasmine Derrek teaching Jas how to use his camera Grocery shopping with Auntie Erica  

No comments:

Post a Comment