The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Living the dream

Not that I needed a new definition of friendship, but I have found new depths!! Every step so far on this journey that I have met up with old friends, and every stop feels like I never want to leave! I think that's a true friend, one that you never want to leave. We are in Halifax with Chelsea and David and I could just stay here with them forever. As I could have stayed with Katie forever. I think that all we can hope for in life is to have friends that are so close that you never want to leave!! A friend from New Brunswick is on the way to come get us!! The adventure continues!!
All I want to do is travel the world until I've seen everything!!
Best friends!!
 
David and Chelsea have the best dogs ever. Derrek has a new best friend
 
Magpie!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment