The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eden!!!

SOOOOO Eden was so much fun. I got to seat guests and talk to them and make thank you cards and check menus. For such a high end restaurant the staff are surprisingly laid back. I imagine it helped a lot that I already know all the staff so I didn't have to play the 'getting to know you' game like you would at a new job. Everyone is so awesome and it's such a small staff that everyone is really close. I learned about using their computer system, which I had already used before because of working the bell department. It was an amazing experience because the service standards are so high there and the staff are all so experienced and professional. I really had a great time. The head sommalier sounds like he's going to have me back to work next time they need another person!! Yay!! I also have a picture of me in my blazer and skirt that I'll post eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment