The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Staff Accom

Well it's Monday. Ive been in Banff since Friday staying with friends and relaxing before work begins. Today K and I moved into the resort staff accommodation. I didn't really know what to expect but it's pretty awesome. Pics will be up soon. There's three beds but hopefully we don't get a third roomie because it's just the perfect size for two of us. There's a whole seperate elevator system and floor system for the staff. It's pretty crazy. There's not a lot to cook with so I was lucky tonight when someone took pity on me and leant me a pot to cook my soup in. Each floor has a lounge with a kitchen and washer/dryer. Tomorrow we have orientation and get our resort cards (they double as bus passes, score!!) and hopefully find out our schedules!! Hooray!! As soon as I get the password to the wifi I'll have more photos up. Happy Monday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment