The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Plans and Preperation

I'm sitting at a table in dunlop house, drinking pink hot chocolate (yes pink) and preparing to be head chef for tonight, our final gala dinner. After tomorrow, I won't be back at the house, not for school anyway. After tonight I never have to do Dunlop again. It's pretty crazy. It's been such a crazy year and a half. I had dinner with my mom and grandma last night and my grandma told me hoe proud of me she is and gave me a little financial boost. I really am so lucky to have such an amazing family who supports me in what I want to do. I could never have done this program and succeeded without them. I am SO grateful for all their support, they really are unbelievable people. And they believe in me even when I don't. Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by how much they love me and support me and it makes me want to succeed even more. So much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment