The Disney Adventure

The Disney Adventure
The Cinderella Castle!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Disney!!

So I GOT IT!!!!!! I'm concierge at the Disneyworld resort!!! I'm so happy to have gotten the concierge job. Concierge gets to do the front desk duties plus trip planning and concierge duties. NOW there's a million other things to do! There's flights to plan, insurance to get, bank notes to secure. Even criminal record checks. I had to get one when I went to the Rimrock but now that one is too old so I need to get a whole new one. No big deal, I haven't done anything illegal since the last time I got my record checked!! Linds and I are still planning our trip down the California coast, very exciting. And stressful. There's so much to do and we only have 45 days left!! SO EXCITING!!  And there's so much school we have to do while we're down there, which is exciting, lots of fun stuff to look forward to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment